DEZIRE Membership Terms and Conditions
By applying for the DEZIRE membership (the “Membership”) and/or using or continuing to use the Membership benefits and privileges, the applicant/member (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your” or “yours”) agrees to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of membership (the “Membership Terms”) and also consents to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Trans Eurokars Pte Ltd (“Eurokars”) in accordance with the Eurokars Group Personal Data Protection Policy (see Section 2 below).
Eurokars reserves the right to amend, vary, add to or delete from these Membership Terms from time to time. Revised Membership Terms will be published on this website and shall take effect upon publication. It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed of these Membership Terms and any revisions thereto.
- Membership is only valid in Singapore.
- The Membership is open to you if you purchased a new Mazda car from Eurokars on or after 11 January 2018, and your new Mazda car is of one of the selected models specified by Eurokars at the time of purchase. Membership is only open to natural persons.
- Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in the Membership Terms, your application for Membership shall be subject to the approval of Eurokars in accordance with such eligibility criteria as it may determine in its sole and absolute discretion from time to time. Eurokars reserves the right to reject any application for Membership without notice and without providing any reasons for the rejection. Eurokars’ decision regarding the approval or rejection of any Membership application shall be final and conclusive.
- Each Membership is linked to the Mazda car in relation to which Membership is granted (the “Vehicle”), and Membership must only be in the name of the registered owner of the Vehicle. Membership benefits and privileges may only be applied to the Vehicle.
- Membership is not transferable and will terminate automatically upon (a) the transfer of the registered ownership of the Vehicle; (b) deregistration of the Vehicle; (c) the death of the member; or (d) the expiry of membership. Any unutilised benefits and privileges will expire at the date of termination.
- Members can update their personal details by calling in to any Mazda Service Centre at 6395-8899 (Ubi) or 6603-6128 (Leng Kee) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eurokars shall be entitled to request members to provide such documentary proof as it may reasonably require in order to carry out any changes.
- Eurokars shall be entitled to audit any Membership account for compliance with the Membership Terms from time to time without prior notice.
- You shall immediately notify Eurokars if your DEZIRE membership card has been stolen or misplaced, via email at email@example.com. The costs of issuing any replacement membership card shall be borne by you.
- Neither Eurokars nor the participating merchants providing Membership benefits and privileges shall be under any obligation or duty to verify the identity of any person who redeems or uses any benefit or privilege under your Membership account through the use of your Membership account information or the presentation of your DEZIRE membership card. Eurokars shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or expense which you incur, howsoever arising, from the unauthorised use of your DEZIRE membership card or Membership account information.
- Personal Data
- Where you have provided Eurokars with personal data, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of that personal data by Eurokars, its related corporations and affiliates (collectively “Eurokars Group”) and their authorised service providers and relevant third parties, in accordance with the purposes set out in the Eurokars Group Data Protection Policy available at https://www.eurokarsgroup.com/ or made available to you upon request, in order to provide you with the products and services requested.
- Where you have provided Eurokars with the personal data of third party individuals, you hereby warrant and represent to Eurokars that you have obtained the consent of those third party individuals for the disclosure of their personal data to Eurokars for the purposes set out in the Eurokars Group Data Protection Policy.
- Redemption of Membership Benefits and Privileges
- The redemption and/or use of Membership benefits and privileges (“Rewards”) shall be subject to Eurokars’ prevailing terms and conditions of redemption/use and any other terms and conditions of the participating merchants providing Membership benefits and privileges (“Participating Merchants”). Eurokars reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, vary, add to or delete from the terms and conditions relating to the Rewards at any time without prior notice.
- You may redeem Membership Rewards at Participating Merchants by presenting your DEZIRE membership card.
- All redemptions shall be subjected to the availability of the Rewards on a first-come, first-served basis. Neither Eurokars nor Participating Merchants shall have any obligation to reserve any stock or item for you or be liable to you in any way for unavailable Rewards.
- Upon confirmation of redemption request, there shall be strictly no cancellation. Rewards cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash or other Rewards.
- Where an expiry date is indicated on a Reward, there shall be strictly no extension of its validity period.
- Redemption letters and vouchers cease to be valid and are non-replaceable once they are defaced, damaged, lost or stolen.
- General Terms of Redemption
- Eurokars reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, change, substitute or remove any Reward or feature of the DEZIRE programme at any time without prior notice, including but not limited to:
(a) Participating Merchants;
(b) the structure and availability of Rewards; and
(c) the features of special offers and promotions.
- You shall abide by the redemption hours specified by Eurokars and Participating Merchants or as indicated on the redemption letters or vouchers. Redemption outside of such hours will not be entertained.
- Eurokars shall have no responsibility or liability in connection with or in relation to any product or service provided by Participating Merchants or any dispute or issue between you and any Participating Merchant arising out of or in relation to the redemption of any Reward.
- Eurokars reserves the right to terminate the DEZIRE programme or any part thereof, at any time without notice, without being liable to you for any loss of or unutilised Rewards resulting therefrom.
- Eurokars shall be entitled to assign or transfer any of its right and obligations under the DEZIRE programme and/or these Membership Terms.
- You are solely responsible for notifying Eurokars of any changes to your contact information. Eurokars shall not be responsible for any delayed, misdirected or lost correspondence.
- Eurokars reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to interpret, apply and communicate these Membership Terms, as amended from time to time. Eurokars’ decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these Membership Terms shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- All notices from Eurokars to you under these Membership Terms shall be sent by post or electronic mail to your last known address on Eurokars’ records, and shall be deemed received (a) within two (2) days of posting, or (b) at the time shown in the delivery confirmation report generated by Eurokars’ email system indicating that the electronic email was sent to your email address provided Eurokars did not receive any notice of delivery failure.
- No failure to exercise and no delay in exercising any right or remedy under these Membership Terms shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. The rights and remedies provided under these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
- Eurokars shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of its obligations under these Membership Terms due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
- These Membership Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
All information contained here is correct and current at the time of publication and is subjected to change.
Updated as of 08th October 2018